E-Statements – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are e-Statements?
E-Statements are an electronic version of the traditional paper statements. Currently e-Statements are available for your month end statement.
2. What are the benefits of e-Statements?
- By electing to receive e-Statements you are in control of when, where and if your statements are printed.
- E-Statements are available as soon as they are posted, so you receive them more quickly than your paper statements, and there is no charge for this service.
- You reduce the risk of fraud by not having your personal information accessible sitting in your mailbox.
- Plus you can reduce the carbon footprint and waste of paper by going “Green”
3. How do I access my e-Statements?
E-Statement can be accessed through our Internet Banking system. You will receive an email notifying you when statements or other notifications are available for viewing. You can view them through Internet Banking.
4. What will I need on my computer to use the e-Statement service?
You don’t need any special hardware or software to access e-Statements. You will need internet access, a computer and internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption, and access to a printer or storage medium such as a hard drive so you can download and/or print disclosures and/or statements for your records.
5. Why do you need my e-mail address?
You must have a valid e-mail address to register and use this service. A notification is sent to the e-mail address you have provided us informing you that your statements or notices are available for viewing.
Your e-mail address is considered privileged information and we do not sell or share e-mail addresses with anyone.
6. What do I do if I’m having trouble viewing my statement?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your PC’s ability to connect with secure sites, including our e-Statement site.
We recommend the following:
- You may have Pop-up Blocker installed that needs to be disabled in order to view e-Statements. Click on Tools in the menu bar, then select Pop- up Blocker and then select Turn off pop-up blocker. After viewing your statement you can turn the pop-up blocker back on if you wish.
- Check to make sure you are current on all Windows Updates.
- Make sure you are using the most up to date version of your browser.
If you have not found an answer to your questions, please click here to contact us.